Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tweeting

Since I got my Blackberry, I've become a huge fan of Twitter. I'm not on it ALL day, but I tweet fairly regularly!



I think it's a great way to keep in touch with the rest of the world, plus I get my celeb fix by following my favorites. Rob Lowe, Kirstie Alley, Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Dr. Oz, and sooo many more.

And chances are good, I follow you too. If you follow me, I usually follow you right back! I love tweeting with folks! Especially the Big Country Listeners!

If you're on Twitter, follow me! Just click on the link at the top of my blog! You never know when you'll get the inside scoop at Big Country, or when I'm able to give away sick shwag!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristi! I gave you a blog award on my blog! Click HERE to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I appreciate it :) Really!

    ReplyDelete