Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...

Easter is just around the corner...and it's typically one of my favorite holidays. Because following Easter - or ON Easter, depending on the placement - is my birthday! 

Birthdays are a big deal to me. It's that one day that everyone has to think about you. Call me selfish, call me egotistical, but hey, I like being on your mind. That's why I'm in radio.

This year, I turn 25. Perhaps I'll reflect more closer to the date...but I have to say... I didn't accomplish everything I wanted to by now. That doesn't necessarily mean I regret my life choices, but man...what have I done?

Maybe I'm being too hard on myself. I can't help it though. The giant wrinkle on my forehead is a constant reminder of my age.

What was my point of this blog entry? Oh yeah. April 12th is my birthday. Please send monetary gifts to Big Country 93.1 FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment