Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Hills Season Finale

Tonight, I decided to watch the season premiere of The Hills. This season is the last season ever. So they say. nine minutes in, we see Heidi's new face. Watching her cry....was painful. Holy smokes. Her face just...doesn't move anymore....
Yowza! LOOK AT HER FACE! EEEEK!

I'm sorry. I don't know the girl from a hole in the wall. I know she's a real person somewhere in Hollywood...but if by some meager chance she ever reads this blog....Heidi, I wish you would have left your nose alone. Nose jobs are sooo....easily eff'd up. And I think you were beautiful before. A little spacey, but hey, not perfect.  

Does anyone have a link to what Spencer thinks of his bride's new look? Let the episode continue...

So Lo, Audrina and Stephanie think Kristin is on crack. Hmm...I haven't been up on my celebrity gossip enough to know better...

I think this season is going to be intense...I gotta watch it though. I watched all the seasons of Laguna Beach...and MOST of the Hills seasons...gotta wrap it up you know? Are you watching it? What reality shows are you into? I'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment