Saturday, April 3, 2010

Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite....

I have to move again. Since coming to GP, I've moved 3 times. And now it's going to a fourth in less than a year. Why am I moving, do you ask? Two words. Two horrendous words that come with so much work, stress and anger I can barely spit them out. Type them out. Whatever.

BED BUGS!!!

**For the record, this is only a picture from the intarwebz**

Our apartment has been infested with bed bugs. We learned this when we got home...which was a nice present to kick off the long weekend. You know who doesn't work long weekends? Property Management staff. We checked our beds, and other parts of the apartment...so far WE haven't been infested, however, someone we know has. Scary stuff!

Has anyone ever dealt with this before? We haven't and feel SO lost...especially since we have no one to ask questions! And Monday is far away!

Can we ask the property management company (who will remain nameless) to pay for our laundromat/dry-cleaning expenses?

So lost. AND can't wait to move. Normally I wouldn't use this blog for my own advantage, but if anyone has or knows of a nice, 2 bedroom apartment or condo for rent with in-suite laundry, for under $900 a month, PLEASE comment and let me know! I'd hate to have to sleep on Big Jim's floor... *shudder*

Much Love,
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment