Friday, February 12, 2010

**WRINKLE ALERT**

I've always looked younger than I am, something I've grown to treasure as I'm getting older. But recently, I can't shake the aging feeling. Maybe it's because I'm turning 25, or maybe it's because this wrinkle really is getting that big, but my God, it's DRIVING ME CRAZY! See for yourself!
 
SEE WHAT I'M SAYING?!?! 
It's huge, and runs the whole width of my forehead. It's like a solid line on the highway. Or maybe it's the trench of the war that is my face. Sure, I'm scrunching my forehead up to emphasize the fact it's HUGE, but don't kid yourself. The second I release said scrunching, it's STILL THERE. I'm too young for this, and I really think it's going to be the cause of my quarter-life crisis. Am I too young for Botox?

1 comment:

  1. If you even mention the word Botox again i will personally hightail it to GP to deliver an asskicking....your beautiful! And really now who the 'eff wants to look like frozen faced freak anyways? xo
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete