Friday, February 19, 2010

Your List

Who's on "Your List"? You know the list I'm talking about. The list of all the celebrities you're allowed to hook up with, should the opportunity arise, without protest from your significant other. After watching the Olympics, I do believe my list needs to be refreshed.

That being said, it wasn't a long list to start with. These are in no particular order.


SHANE YELLOWBIRD
 Not only is he from around my neck of the woods, he's just...I'm without words. LOOK AT THOSE DIMPLES! Kryptonite, I swear. I had the chance to emcee Shane's concert at Duke's back in November. We hung out before and after the show...and he even took his shirt off in front of me. You can't make this stuff up! He asked me to hold his shirt while he changed into something less sweaty...I'm not lying guys! Ask my friend Jen, she was there. Seriously. Besides his incredible physique, he's just a nice guy. Totally down to earth, and really doing something positive for his community. I'm a huge fan.   




ROB LOWE
 
It doesn't matter if it's Brat Pack Rob Lowe circa 1985, or Rob Lowe today, he will forever be sexy. If the government decided to clone humanity, and wanted them all to come out with a sexiness that would stand the test of time, their first choice would be Rob Lowe. Hands down. Sure he MIGHT have had some work done over the years, but as far as I'm concerned, I'd still hit it.


And the final two on my list are from my favorite soap, Days of Our Lives

SHAWN CHRISTIAN (Dr. Daniel Jonas)














MARK HAPKA (Dr. Nathan Horton)













I would now like to add this historic Olympian to "My List".

ALEXANDRE BILODEAU
 
This handsome Francophone is athletic, humble, respectable, and down to earth. You can't tell me if the opportunity came up for you to hook up with him, you wouldn't? Come on!  Chances are good it won't EVER happen, but if it does, my boyfriend can't protest at all. Fair is fair, I know he has his own list! Don't believe me? Ask your man, I'll bet his list is longer than yours.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe...my list changes too often to laminate it. I'm fickle like that. I like your list. I actually have a Rob Lowe story, but I won't say what it is since it didn't happen to me (it happened to a girl I took a class with in college). Lately my list has included Richard Armitage (from North and South), Tom Cavanagh (Trust Me, Ed), Chris Evans (Push, Fantastic 4), and Alexander Skarsgaard (True Blood).

    ReplyDelete